Our business support package includes:
- Financial and accounts review
We help you to identify any areas where immediate cost savings can be implemented.
- Creditor assessment
Working with you to partner with appropriate creditors in discussing repayment relief or renegotiation of terms.
- How to keep your business’ engine idling
Mitigate the delay and consequences of having to restart your business post-lockdown.
- Cashflow assessment
Review and stabilize current cash flow, prioritize utilization of cash resources.
- Determining the estimate financial impact
We will proactively determine the potential financial impact the lockdown may have on your business and assist you in actively monitoring the situation to reduce the impact as time progresses.
- Provide you with a loss of income quantification
Several financiers and credit providers have already indicated that they will provide relieve, subject to the business proving that the impact is related to COVID-19 and illustrating the financial impact of COVID-19.
- Ideas on how to keep our business on the forefront
How to stay in touch with your customers, how to be gone for now but not become forgotten.
Investment in your business’s survival is flexible.
The Business Support Package consists of a set number of hours at a pre-agreed fee to qualifying businesses. We have significantly modified our fee structures for this specific service to support SMEs in these extra-ordinary times.
If you would like more information or to find out if your business qualifies please complete the form.
Businesses can apply if the following criteria is met:
- Revenue not exceeding R25m per year.
- Compliant with tax regulations and have a valid tax clearance certificate.
- Profitable trading for the past two financial years.
- Must currently be in lockdown or partial lockdown.